Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Error KOFF and Outlook 2013
  •  
Toepfer

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have updated my Outlook 2010 to Outlook 2013 using Kerio Connect 8.0.0. Build 639 and Kerio Offline Connector from this Version.
Outlook 2010/2013 is installed on Windows 7 Professional 32bit.

After upgrading to Outlook 2013 I get an Error message:
MS Outlook can't bee started, the Outlook Window can't be opened, a unsuspected Error has occured. The Information Service KOFMSP.DLL can't be loaded, please check if the Service is installed and configured

I have also created a ne profile to test if the previous profile is the source of the problem.
How can this issue be solved?
  •  
Jaromir Obr (Kerio)

Hi,

it's needed to register Kerio Offline Connector provider again after the upgrade of your Outlook.
Please uninstall Kerio Offline Connector and install again (you can download it from the integration page - https://your_kerio_connect/download/koff
Then your existing profile should work.

Regards

Jaromir Obr
Senior Tester
Kerio Technologies
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
  •  
Toepfer

It works, Thank you Smile
  •  
sourceminer

Just curious how did you even get Outlook 2013 to use Kerio Offline Connector?
Previous Topic: Exporting custom anti-spam rules
Next Topic: customising out of office (server side?)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:57:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.