Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 7.4.3: Outlook doesn't works (Problem with communication between Outlook and Kerio Mail server)
  •  
cubalibre83

Send a private message to this user
Goodmorning to everybody.
In my company there is a mail server based on Kerio Connect 7.4.3
It's some days that every communication between the local PC client with Outlook 2003/2007, and the Kerio Connect mail server, don't work.
The new mail arrive and depart from the webmail, but no one of this appear in every Outlook.
The log I can see in the Administration panel, don't show apparent problems.
At this moment, the server is usable only through the webmail, but not with all the MS Outlook client, and also not with the mobile devices.
The users are the same of the Active Directory.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks a lot.

Manuel
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hi Manuel,

Have you installed KOFF (Kerio Offline connector) in your clients side?

How you are setting up your mobile devices? Manually or via Integration tool?

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
cubalibre83

Hi!
And thanks for the answer.

Every client worked properly until january 21 with its KOFF, and synced every mail, and also sent mail from Outlook.
After that day, there is no client running, the pst are stopped at january 21.
You can only see old mail.
Instead, the webmail works properly both outgoing and ingoing.

I don't understand the problem.

Manuel

P.s. Kerio Cnnect is installed on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server

[Updated on: Wed, 30 January 2013 06:50]

•  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Manuel,

Have you updated your Connect Server or have you done any modification in your server/firewall from this date?

Can you to update your Connect version 7.4.3 to 8.0?

If it does not solve your problem you might have to submit support incident at www.kerio.com/support

Our techs might have have a look at your logs.

Kerio Technical Support
  •  
cubalibre83

Thanks.

Sure, I can update connect server from 7.4.3 to 8.0, and I had already thought of doing.
And for the other question, no, I've not updated connect server and i don't modified firewall and configuration.
At this poin, I'll try to update to Connect 8.0
Do not see any particular problems in doing this?

Thanks a lot,

Manuel
  •  
cubalibre83

There's nothing to do.
I've tried to update Kerio Connect, and now there is 8.0 version installed, but the problem still remains.
I've also update the KOFF on the client, but nothing.

Do you have some other idea?
Thanks!

Manuel
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Manuel,

As I said before you need to have a look in your logs.

If you are familiar with logs, in your windows client have a look at your Outlook debug log:

C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Kerio\Outlook Connector

Or refer to support so them can help you with that.

Kerio Technical Support
  •  
cubalibre83

I saw the log file on one kerio client, and in the last days there are these two warning that are repeated:

[31/01/2013 05:51:30.836](2116){err}{scp-worker} In SCProvider\Worker_folder.cpp:183 (SyncRequestFolder::processSyncFolder)
[#43] (5DB7) Exception of class HResultException: SCProvider\Worker_folder.cpp(67), SyncRequestFolder::processSyncFolder:
0x80042004 KOFF_E_NOTONLINE
Failed in folder "Outgoing messages" (2ac9f0d1-2f29-4340-b107-6c6890aa94b3)

[31/01/2013 05:51:44.711](3008){err}{updater} In UpdaterCore\UpdaterCore.cpp:363 (UpdateCore::internalDownload)
[#44] (5DB7) Check for update fails: Check failed (Could not resolve host: posta.lacompagnia.it; Host not found)
  •  
cubalibre83

I found the problem.
I noticed that if I set the Kerio account in Outlook to use SSL communication on port 443, Outlook doesn't works.
But if I remove the check on box of SSL port, and I set the standard port 80, Outlook works very well.
Where or what I can modify on Kerio mail server for return to the configuration of SSL connection?
Thanks to everybody.
Manuel
  •  
Michael Ruffin

I would check to see if the Secure HTTP service is running in Kerio. Something else might've stolen the port and Kerio isn't able to use 443.
  •  
cubalibre83

Apparently, all services are running like I can see in the Kerio Connect administration panel, all but LDAP and Secure LDAP, that are not used.
I think it can be something related to windows server 2008 r2, the server hosting Kerio Connect.
Previous Topic: Unified Directory Server - What is it - Where is it
Next Topic: Sync with Indev Mailtags
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 23:40:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00986 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.