Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » 2.1.0 RC1 Call Routing (I need to edit incoming caller ID)
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi

If you are refering to images in this article: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/server-configurat ion-kerio-operator/mapping-external-and-internal-numbers-896 .html , then the "Edit incoming call" dialogue is displayed for trunk interfaces (Interfaces with numbers such as 5551XXX).

This feature is not implemented for other interface types.

If you are familiar with asterisk and regular expressions I can provide you with a way how to modify the configuration files. Contact me on fjenicek<at>kerio.com

I've created a feature request in our ticket system.

Best
Filip
  •  
TEFICO

Hi Flip,

We've echo problems with an analog channel (Digium analog card), so we need you to provide us with method to edit configuration files and test echocancel values.

We've problems with only one analog channel, so Digium hardware solution is too expensive, using it only as a last resort.

•  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Please contact technical support for further investigation

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
Previous Topic: Parse a CDR file from Operator
Next Topic: Grandstream dialplan
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:53:46 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02675 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.