Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Best CTI tool for Outlook 2010 on Terminal Server?
  •  
p0ddie

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a client that just bought a 50 Client license of Operator. Basic telephony works, but one major issue is lack of Outlook integration.

It it were me, I am fine with the web interface and I despise proprietary Outlook, but the customer demands integration. He wants to be able to dial from the address book as well as have popups with caller ID for incoming and outgoing calls.

I have seen http://www.kerio.de/developers/operator/third-party and I wonder: What is your recommendation as the cheapest and best solution for CTI with Outlook 2010? On a side note the customer will receive a Windows 2008 terminal server shortly with Outlook 2010 installed and the CTI solution should work with this, too.

Thanks!
  •  
p0ddie

Latest OutCall is from 2010 and does not support Outlook 2010. Confused
  •  
p0ddie

Seriously, no one else? F*ck, should have bought Starface.
  •  
Waco1

You can try ActivaTSP.

I haven't tried it, but I'm about to. Rolling Eyes

From the SourceForge page:
The Activa project includes an Asterisk TAPI Service Provider (TSP) we called ActivaTSP for Asterisk. This TSP enables integration of TAPI third party applications and Asterisk.

So with ActivaTSP you can initiate Asterisk outbound calls using your Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Dialer, ACT!, TapiCall and many more desktop or server TAPI-compatible applications. More advanced features such as call screen-popup, ACD queues login/logout/pause/unpause and even predictive calls are also supported.

You can get the source, too.
  •  
Kess

I use the solution from Camrivox. It works good...
  •  
scottdube

•  
scottdube

Why is there not similar functionality for those of us completely committed to kerio products? I can't get my contacts from connect to operator that is really too bad.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Scott,

Contacts integration between Operator and Connect is a part of our plans. However I cannot specify at this moment when it will come.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: "Service Unavailable" when a number is specified
Next Topic: Clear Voicemail PIn
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:28:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.