Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Connect integration (IMAP login looping)
  •  
Waco1

Send a private message to this user
I have my 2.1.0 RC1 KO box integrated with my Kerio Connect (8.0.0 build 639) box, using the provided GUI mechanism.

These boxes are on the same LAN, but KO keeps losing its IMAP connection. Or, at least it is logging that it did, and I can see the reconnect on Kerio Connect's security log.

A typical error on KO is:
[29/Jan/2013 15:32:19] {imap_helper.2376} Too many connections from your IP address
[29/Jan/2013 15:32:19] {imap_helper.2376} Failed to connect to Kerio Connect mailbox NNN (Operator user SomeNameNotOnConnect

In related news, not all of my KO users have a Kerio Connect account, and vice versa.

On the Kerio Connect side, I see a long string of re-re-re-authentications taking place.

It works...but there is clearly a problem. I'll probably turn off the integration for now, since the added user convenience of using this VM->email method is small.
  •  
Filip Stedronsky (Kerio)

How many users with an assigned extension do you have? And how many of them are present in Connect?

As for your second question, you can disable voicemail altogether for the users that don't have a Connect account. Look for a checkbox "Voicemail is enabled" on the "Extensions" page of the "Edit User" dialog. This feature is available since 2.1.0 beta2. There is no way to use integrated voicemail for some users and local voicemail for others; this is not likely to be supported in the future. Disabling voicemail for the nonexistent users might (or might not) also help with your first problem.
  •  
Waco1

KO users: 32
KC users: 24

All of the KC users have assigned extensions.

PS: IMAP/IMAPS are set for 1000 max connections (default).

[Updated on: Wed, 30 January 2013 16:05]

•  
Filip Stedronsky (Kerio)

If you'd like to investigate this further, please:

1) Disable voicemail for the problematic users
2) Turn on Connect Intergration debug log (Logs > Debug > (context menu) > Messages)
3) Enable Connect integration
4) Wait for the errors to appear
5) Send the complete debug log and the supportinfo file (System Health > Support Information) to me by e-mail (mailbox: fstedronsky, domain: kerio.com)
Previous Topic: Rewrite numbers
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.1.0 Release Candidate 2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 18:48:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.