Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Routing single website through VPN client (How does one route a single specific website to go through the VPN server.)
  •  
De@nO

Send a private message to this user
Good day,

Scenario:
I have a business-based website hosted on a cloud server that can only be accessed by my office static IP address (security reasons)

There are certain remote user that connect to the office through Kerio Control VPN Client.

I need these users to be able to access the website, however they need to use office static IP.

Question:
How can I create a static route that uses the VPN client to reach that specific website address?

Users are using Windows 7 and Kerio VPN client.
  •  
ICT and Me

Give VPN Client static IP of the VPN server.
Allow the VPN range to conneect to the webserver

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
De@nO

Thanks for your reply, but I dont fully understand your suggestion.

The remote users need to access a website. The website can only be accessed by the office's public static internet IP. I therefore need to route traffic to for this website through the office's VPN server and then out through the office's internet connection

[Updated on: Thu, 31 January 2013 09:51]

•  
ICT and Me

Then you had configure the browsers of the users that they use Control as Proxy server, based on IP.
So every internet request is going thru the VPN and Control.
Most simple way to achieve.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
De@nO

Is there no other way to do it. I dont want all of their internet traffic to be routed through the office.

Only the one website.
Is there no way to set a static route?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

It is and it's easy.
1. add custom route to your VPN server config ( http://manuals.kerio.com/control/adminguide/en/sect-vpnserve r.html)
2. add a traffic rule allowing VPN clients to access the website (with NAT)

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
sara

The best way to access blocked websites is to use a vpn service,
saturnvpn(you can google it) is the best you can get,
1Month only $3.3 | 2Months $5 | 3Months $7 | 6Months $10 | 12Months $16 |
It has totally FREE test account.
Previous Topic: More than 2GB RAM
Next Topic: Rule alerts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 06:46:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00482 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.