- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
We published Kerio Operator 2.1.0 RC2 this morning. The Release Candidate 2 comes with these changes:
Kerio Operator engine
+ Added a watchdog script for the LDAP synchronization binary to prevent frozen synchronization.
- Fixed race condition that could occur in voicemail IMAP integration when shutting down.
- The password generator now skips characters that are hard to read.
- Protect DNS resolving from errors if 127.0.0.1 was removed from the local address group.
- Fixed a possible incorrect agent order for call queues with the strategy "Ring in order".
- Fixed the configuration of DHCP option 66 in the DHCP server, the option could be sometimes disabled for a whole range.
Kerio Operator Administration
+ When downloading the original configuration of a provisioned phone, you can now select the network interface to be used in the configuration.
- Fixed wrong timezone detection in Firefox 18 in Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
- Fixed scrolling in extension selection in IE10.
- Fixed sorting in Active calls grid.
- Fixed French translation of "Logout".
Kerio Operator Client Interface
+ Added drag & drop functionality for organizing favorite numbers in the client interface.
[Updated on: Tue, 12 March 2013 15:36]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of