Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » smallish setup needed in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (looking for someone to do a Operator setup!)
  •  
lodewijk

Send a private message to this user
We are looking for someone who can replace the entire phone system with a new Kerio Operator Appliance Box, and about 5 new Cisco IP phones. VoIP SIP trunks via GnTEL and 1 fallback analog/isdn line.

Location is Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Please email me!

With kind regards,
Lodewijk van Leeuwen
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hi Lodewijk,

Have you tried looking for a Kerio Partner in our webpage? :

http://www.kerio.com/partners/locator/search

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Lodewijk,

Call Cristiaan Brand Kerio NL/BIT.
He can tell you who you need!
Or call me.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ICT and Me

Lodewijk,

Did you find a Kerio Partner who fixed your Operator request?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
lodewijk

We got in contact with one party, but they did not sound very interested and or exited. (can't remember the name).

We ended up rolling up our sleeves and doing the setup ourselfs...but I would not do it for one of our clients.
VoIP is a very different beast, and it was quite the learning process...and ALOT of trail and error..

We ended up using Snom 821 hard phones, and came to the conclusion the iOS softphone is not ideal for regular use due to the massive battery drain.

We are still looking for someone who can setup Kerio Operator for some of our clients who will be going voip in the future.
Our cleints are mostly smaller mac based creative shops 5 to 25 users max.

Greetings from Amsterdam!
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Amsterdam (Lodewijk),

I know that VoIP is totally something else. Same as very good networking with VLAN/VPN etc.
Pitty you end up with SNOM IP phones. Expensive. I sell Escene IP Phones and have auto provisioning files for it.
Maybe I can help you guys with Operator installations. For me is Operator lot easier than Asterisk self and easier than Elastix (also Asterisk based).

Greetings from Leiderdorp.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Can not make external calls
Next Topic: Video calling
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 12:53:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.