Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Convert AD Users to local users
  •  
gbrown100

Send a private message to this user
I have a client who has an 80 user install of Connect 7.4. I need to move them to the cloud and am migrating them to Connect 8. They have around 50 users set up linking to Active Directory and the rest as local users. I need to convert all users to local.

Is there any way of doing this? My initial plan is to get install to V8, change AD to local users and then migrate to a cloud server.

I really don't want to have to individually export and import each account...

Thanks

Graham
  •  
gbrown100

Send a private message to this user
I think I might have answered my own question here... I thought of two ways:

1. Delete the user object in Kerio without deleting mail data then recreate with the same username - the account appears and has all of the old email in it.

2. Delete all AD users from Kerio interface whilst also deleting mail folders, manually recreate them all and copy mail folders over the top from backup.

Anyone have any easier ways, a magic script maybe Smile

Thanks

Graham
Previous Topic: Full Text Search
Next Topic: Unified Directory Server - What is it - Where is it
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 10:42:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.