Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » outgoing extensions on system access ports
  •  
Tecs

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

regardless what suffix I set as outgoing CID, allways the master number is displayed to the caller with a 0 instead of the extension (999999990). Even if I enter a completely different number into the outgoing-add-prefix field at routing config (f.e. 12345678, the master number is displayed with 0 (999999990).
How ca I send the extensions instead?

thanx&brgds
Rainer

latest setup: Operator Box 3210 | Digium B410 | 2.1.0 RC2 build 1424 | Firefox 18 | 40x Snom 320
(Reseller)
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

Most of the SIP providers will overwrite your custom CID with the real one. Is that the case?

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
Tecs

No, I don't think so. We don't use SIP, but three Euro-ISDN system access lines for outgoing calls.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 February 2013 07:43]

latest setup: Operator Box 3210 | Digium B410 | 2.1.0 RC2 build 1424 | Firefox 18 | 40x Snom 320
(Reseller)
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

can I ask you to:
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk & Asterisk(detailed)
2. Make a test call
3. Create a support info file (link at the bottom of the System Health Screen)
4. Email the debug log and the support info to fjenicek<at>kerio.com

Best
Filip

PS: This process applies to your other topic as well, except please try to make four simultaneous calls.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

this is currently not supported. When you have an interface with several numbers such as a BRI line, you use a table to configure the inbound call routing. The same table is applied for outbound calls. When an extension is not present in the table, the first external number is used. The Calling number rewriting rules are applied only for trunk interfaces (e.g. 555XXX).

Filip
  •  
Tecs

Hi Filip,

I understand. But our customer has 3x BRI Line with one (spanning) trunk-number(/-interface) over ports 1, 2 and 3 of the ISDN-Card (number: 123456-XXX). So rewriting should actually work.. Port 4 is a separate line with three MSN.

there is another issue: only 3 B-channel can be used for outgoing calls. when starting the forth call, you get a busy tone.

Rainer

(Reseller)
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Can you please send me the support info file?
  •  
Tecs

Solved:

Call Routing > Routing of outgoing calls > Rewrite Number > Caling Numbers > And add this prefix:

You have to enter the trunknumber _including the area code_!
f.e.: Berlin: 30TRUNKNUMBER

(..and ignore the strange looking number in the example..)

This seems to be an Digium-Requirement.

best regards
Rainer

(Reseller)
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this finding. Phone number formats may really vary, not only country to country, but also provider to provider.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: only 3 b-channel on a system access with 3 S0 ports
Next Topic: dual NIC routing issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 12:46:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00484 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.