Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems with IMAP Migration Tool
  •  
ingod

Send a private message to this user
Hello Forum,

I want to migrate an old AVM KEN 4 Server to Kerio Connect 8.0. In the first step, after the import of the csv file, I also have a green check but with the migration then leads to an error.

[1944] In engine\MeAPI.cpp:247 (kerio::migration::testKms): TinyDB test - cannot connect.
[1160] In engine\Migrator.cpp:242 (kerio::migration::Migrator::prepareMigration): Error setting IMAP service on KMS.
[1160] In engine\Migrator.cpp:173 (kerio::migration::Migrator::start): Unable to prepare migration environment.

In the Error log available shortly after the unsuccessful migration:

[06/Feb/2013 19:27:41] socklib.cpp: Bind to port 143 failed: (98) Unknown error 98
[06/Feb/2013 19:27:41] ProtocolServiceDerives.cpp: Can not start service on IMAP port 143, unable to bind service to all IP addresses
[06/Feb/2013 19:27:41] ProtocolService.cpp: IMAP service failed to start

Debug.log and example csv file attached

Does anyone have any advice for me?
Thank you very much

Ingod

• Attachment: debug.log
    (Size: 1.48KB, Downloaded 177 times)
  • Attachment: debug.log
    (Size: 1.48KB, Downloaded 179 times)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Have you opened all required ports on the server? Eg. TCP 44337 and TCP 143?
  •  
ingod

Hello Pavel,

I use the vmware Appliance.

The output from netstat says:
port 143 is open on tcp
port 44337 is open on tcp and udp

Ingod

•  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Please enable these message types in Debug log:
- Services -> IMAP server
- Auxiliary Modules -> Configuration connetions
Try migration once more and send us debug log, check also Error and Warning log.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
Previous Topic: KOC Error 28102
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Sanitization Procedures (Govt)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 05:12:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.