Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Developer Zone » API/SDK Writers » Sample Application: Enhanced My Servers
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
This application will allow you to see all of your Kerio products, licenses, expirations, and number of users in one place.

To install you need to unzip this file into a PHP web accessible directory and also be sure to have SQLite installed.

If you would like script to send email notifications, modify /class/Server.php lines 182-193.

There is also a file called cron.php which you could setup to be run as a nightly cron job.

You would call it like this: php -q /var/www/myServers/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Note: /var/www is the default web root for Linux, so modify to your needs.

Please feel free to leave comments / ideas. Thanks!

Update on the sort / update buttons. To update the entire list of servers just click Update. To sort based on certain types of servers, first use the pull down to select your product and then click Sort. You can also update certain types of servers. Use the pull down to select your product and then click Update.

• Attachment: myServers.zip
    (Size: 333.89KB, Downloaded 37 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 14:06]

•  
dmiller528

I love using this litte app! The only change I remember making was in the email alert message. Your onepointsync address was hard-coded in lines 153 and 167 of /class/Server.php I suppose a simple note in the readme would take care of it, or another variable where one could enter their IP/domain name.

Thanks,
David
  •  
nhoague

Good find, and thanks!
  •  
My IT Indy

Just got around to installing this and I've tried 2 Control boxes and 1 Connect server and they all report they cannot log in.

Ideas?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
nhoague

Hmm send me your username and password ... haha JK!

The script uses the same standard ports for admin that the browser uses, so I would double check that your Linux server running the script can actually access those ports.

Test it by telnet to control on 4081. If it connects then there is another problem, but try that first.
  •  
My IT Indy

Huh, that's weird. I am using it in our datacenter to connect to servers on the same lan and it cannot connect to any of them. I can successfully telnet in on the admin ports.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
Jabba

I'm using another application with more features for Kerio monitoring: www.kpanel.it

Someone knows or use it?
  •  
My IT Indy

kpanel is outrageously expensive for how many devices I have.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
nhoague

Hmm, do the control / operator / connect show anything in the logs for security? Attempted connections?

I was thinking maybe iptables was running?
  •  
My IT Indy

I checked under Security and even turned on debug for administration and nothing even showed up.

-
My IT Indy
Previous Topic: Connect - EWS
Next Topic: Creating Contacts via API
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jan 19 05:29:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01322 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.