Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachments Missing in KOFF
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

We are experiencing weirdness with KOFF for 8.0. Some messages that should have attachments (and show the paper clip icon in the message list in Outlook) don't have the attachments. When I find the exact same message in Webmail, they definitely exist.

All of our users are experiencing this. Can somebody please help me out?

thanks
Lucas
  •  
88fingerslukee

Okay, so emptying the cache and re-syncing seems to fix the issue. I'd still like to know why this would be happening though.
  •  
red14

same problem here. i have to clean the cache on 70 clients Sad
  •  
mcholdings

I also have the same - very very frustrating. Message says it is 7 meg but wont show the attachment. Forwarding message does no good!

If I resync everyone that is probably 100G of mail over our WAN (we have almost 400, but only some users use KOFF). I can afford to do that on business days, will flood our network.

Surely there is a better fix?
  •  
dbk*

Hello,

same issue on our site.
Any bugfix is appreciated.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2013 16:18]

•  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Sorry, cleaning the cache is the only solution. I recommend to upgrade to 8.0.1 or same issue may go back in 180 days.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Droid Razor M, activesync fails?
Next Topic: Error: Message conversion failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 06:41:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.