Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Alternatives to Kerio Workspace
  •  
JustAsk

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

due the EOL of kerio Workspace iam looking for an simiular product.
Any ideas? Iv ardy tested Sensenet, Sharepoint, Liferay and some other. Most of them are way to big for a small team or have not enough features.

PS: moving to a clpud solution is not an option.
  •  
QComp

SenseNET look verry, very GOOD
  •  
thomase

You can also Five bitrix24.com a try.
  •  
dave0

•  
Lewald

Kerio Workspace is a joke against sensenet.

.net rocks
  •  
QComp

Compare products SenseNET, ocPortal, Nuxeo, CMSWare, OpenText, Bitrix24 or Liferay with Kerio.
Kerio in comparison with them no good.
  •  
Machete

Has anyone tried Nuxeo? I looked at it briefly but haven't had time to dive into it yet. Also have looked at Alfresco Community - installed and played around a little - is a possible replacement to Workspace, but that Nuxeo platform looked really nice. Just curious what other feedback others have to share.
  •  
HelgeO

When Kerio announced to kill a good product leaving many of us in the mud I had to start to look for alternatives.

I have tried many and have two options left. I will migrate to one of these:
Liferay
Alfresco

Liferay is a full blown stack. Hard to learn (to manage) but easy to use.

Alfresco is a more light product out of the box but powerful. And it almost replaces Workspace.

Both products are open source/enterprise support. It was not a goal for me to find something free but these ended up as the most promising options.

None of them have a file client / integration as good as Workspace but with some 3rd party apps I think it will work.
  •  
thomase

Try BITRIX24.com.
Looks very promising.
  •  
Machete

thomase wrote on Mon, 11 March 2013 21:30
Try BITRIX24.com.
Looks very promising.

Took a brief look at this today as well, I really like what I saw. Currently have 3 products I am going to review next month:

nuxeo.com
Alfresco
bitrix24.com
  •  
HelgeO

I have looked at Bitrix and it is more of an Intranet. I can't see it as a replacement for Workspace as it seems to only have one "space".

Nuexo is a little to big to get a hold of in one day. I'll be waiting for the review you'll be publishing next month.
  •  
thomase

In BITRIX you can have PROJECTS (for separate Spaces).
And with the new BITRIX24.DRIVE you´ll get something like Workspace Client.
Plus you have Apps für Android / iOS.
  •  
TCMMac

Also looking at Egnyte - far less cost than Samepage.
  •  
QComp

Egnyte - this product is the right one. He has all the features a very nice interface, synchronization options. Now I test the 15 day demo.
Price: 150 GB / 5 users - 25 USD per month
Desktop synchronisation, FTP access, Android client, VERY GOOD graphic inteface (opposed to to samePage), metadata to each file, Active Directory Authentication, mapped drive.
It is ideal product for me and my customers.
In my opinion, SamePage product has not a chance to market.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 April 2013 17:40]

Previous Topic: Failed to list active sessions
Next Topic: Filling disk space
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:11:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.