Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » moved meeting is out of date (out of date meeting)
  •  
nixIT

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

Recently upgraded to KC 8.0, and I just got a call from one of our users saying she cannot accept a moved meeting because it is "out of date".

at about 3:30pm EST today, Feb 12, 2013 an employee moved a meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow at 10am EST to 1pm EST on the same day. The update went out to the attendees, running Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2011(OS X).

One person running OS X, Outlook 2011 with latest service pack installed, is reporting that when she received the updated event, she could not accept it because Outlook and webmail were telling her that the event is "Out of date", yet the date is for tomorrow.

I'm not sure where to look or what to look for. Has anyone seen this before?

--nixIT
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I believe "Out of date" is related to event update email and not to the event time itself. It can happen when the user gets two updates and accepts the newer one. Older one becomes obsolete and Outlook displays it as "Out of date". It is driven by SEQUENCE number in the VEVENT attachment.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 February 2013 23:03]

•  
nixIT

The attendee did not have the updated event on her calendar, was scheduled for today, and I just did a search in her Calendar folder on the server, only found 2 events, 1 from November 2011 (it's a recurring meeting), and the next one on Feb 20, 2013.

When she received the updated event, she couldn't accept it, and the event was no longer on her calendar.

The event organizer is using Outlook 2010 (windows 7), and this attendee is using OS X with Outlook 2011.

I know at one point moving a meeting generated exceptions in Kerio, does this still happen? What's the proper way to move an event?

--nixIT
  •  
nixIT

I just had a few people tell me a meeting request (for today) was sent out late friday. however, they can't accept it b/c it's showing as Obsolete/out of date.

Any reason why a new meeting would show like this?

•  
nixIT

More info on the Out of date events...

Type of event: Recurring, every Friday from 1pm-2pm EST

On Friday, February 15 @ 5pm EST, the event was moved from Friday February 15 @ 1pm to Monday February 18 <_at_> 3:30pm EST.

When everyone came into work on Monday the event was in their inbox but was already flagged as "Obsolete".

I can see if the event already too place, but since it was moved to a day/time in the future, not sure how Kerio Connect would handle it.

--nixIT
  •  
nixIT

we have users experiencing all new meeting requests as "Obsolete". Any idea why new meetings would be obsolete?

--nixIT
Previous Topic: iCal double attendees (aliasses) issues
Next Topic: KOC offline not syncing all of the msgs in Outlook2010
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 08:28:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00474 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.