Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachments visible in web mail but not in Outlook 2010
  •  
Rvecchi@autocommerciale.i

Send a private message to this user
Hi to Everybody.

I have Kerio Connect 8.0.0 serving 50 users. One of these users has a pretty large mailbox
(8 Gb) and has created a folder structure inside Outlook 2010. He has created a folder called photos where he moves all mails containg attachments with photos.
He can see the attachment icon but no attachment shows up inside Outlook, while he can
download attachments if he connects to the mailbox via web mail.
Moreover, the "weight" of messages with attachments missing is showing the right size, including attachments.
Mail Client is Outlook 2010.
Do you have any suggestion or advice?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Roberto
Italy
  •  
crossje

I am having this problem as well, has there been a resolution?!?!?
  •  
BudDurland

I have one user seeing the same issue with Outlook 2007

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
McIrish

This has to be a bug in version 8.0. I didn't get any complaints about this till I upgraded our server last month.
  •  
nohelp

I've got the same issue with an Outlook 2010 user on Kerio version 8.0.1. This user stores messages in folders. The attachments paperclip is visible in the list view but when you go to the actual message there is no attachment. Any resolutions yet?
  •  
McIrish

From Kerio support:
In 8.0 the new KOFF does not download attachements from mails older than 6 months to keep the cache store as small as possible. They should be accessible on demand. They are always kept on the server anyway.

As this transition could have been problematic from case to case, a refresh of the cache is neccessary.

This will be addresses in the upcoming 8.0.1: It will be turned off as far as I read the dev notes correctly.

I don't see anything about it in the release notes.
  •  
nohelp

Clearing the cache worked. We are on 8.0.1 now and that's when I noticed issues and so far it's only has affected one user. Thanks
  •  
lelandbay

I having this issue with Kerio Connect 8.3.0 and Outlook 2013.

Anyone know how to resolve it?
Previous Topic: Outlook Custom Forms
Next Topic: Incoming Message Size Limit per User
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 05:10:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00492 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.