Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Creating a global group? (One group with primary address with global users)
  •  
puretech

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to create a global group? I have local groups, but we have 2 other domains now and the departments have split their email domains.

Is there a way to use the same group but also add users from other domains? If not, anyway to send the group email to users in other domains without having to create actual users?

We have now 3 domains and until everything is properly split (might take couple of years) I would like John Doe to have his new email address and also keep the old one. This has been handled with the user forward and user alias, which is good. But groups doesnt work.

Any help would be appreciated. I will look into distribution list to see if that works.
  •  
BudDurland

Send a private message to this user
You could use a mailing list for this

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
Previous Topic: Outlook 2010
Next Topic: spam keyword blocking
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 05:06:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.