Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar invitations issue
  •  
JavierM

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Kerio version 7.4.2 build 7813

We have multiple users imported from the Open Directory, all of them work fine except for one user who was moved from a external group on the server to a internal group, since the person was hired by the company fulltime.

Ever since, after changing the group ID in the workgroup manager, the user can only sent invitations to attendees from her own computer in iCal, Mac OS 10.7.5

We don't have delegations setup, instead we add every user account to iCal so we don't bump in to delegation issues with read/write, etc. I know its not the most practical way but it works. Whenever I make an appointment on the persons computer in iCal, I can add invitees. On another computer, not. This is very strange and we tried most suggestions found online, yet they don't work.

I thought it might be a permissions problem so I removed the user in Kerio, re-added it and tried again, same error. Also removed the user completely from Kerio, and the workgroup manager / server. After adding the user again with the right user ID's and groups the problem still persists.

I am not sure how to troubleshoot this anymore, nor can I find any "advanced" calendar settings in the Kerio administration web interface. I hope somebody has another suggestion or a clue what I could try to do next.

This issue occurs on all Apple computers except the users own, however all the account are configured exactly the same in iCal, except for on her own computer she logs in with her own credentials in the finder.

Any help is greatly appreciated, many thanks!

Previous Topic: KC8 with Windows Phone
Next Topic: Kerio 7.3.3 & Outlook 2011 UTF-8 sync problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 13:19:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.