Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone does not sync
  •  
aceint

Send a private message to this user
Hello guys,

I am facing a problem with our Kerio Connect system. It is running on a Mac OS X based Mac Mini Server. Everything works out just fine, except for the synchronization with our mobile devices.

Opening the Kerio Connect client / webmailer in the iPhone's Safari, I can choose "Configure Phone" (translated from German: "Telefon einrichten") .. Until here, everything works out as it is supposed to. The accounts (mail, calendar, contacts) are created in my iPhone. But as I am trying to download my mails, it just gets stuck as the status "Receiving mails" (German: "Emails empfangen...") ..

I wonder how this can happen as every necessary port has been forwarded by me in our firewall. Otherwise I could not even open the webmailer and send / receive mails on my laptop.

I added a screenshot of the debug log, please let me know if you guys got an idea of how to solve this issue. I would be very grateful.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130218/bo8gxxfh.png

Best Regards
Sebastian
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What ports?
All IMAP, SMTP and HTTP (or their secure versions)?
  •  
aceint

HTTPS, IMAP SSL, LDAP SSL, SMTP SSL ..

We have got another Kerio Connect system running in our company, for which I have forwarded the same services / ports.

BUT:

1) the other server uses another internet connection

2) I gave these services different port numbers in the admin console --> services

So there should be no conflict.

Actually, everything works out fine. We can open the webmailer, we can configure our Outlook, we can send and receive mails. Just the mobile devices won't work.

Best Regards
Sebastian

[Updated on: Mon, 18 February 2013 13:11]

Previous Topic: Categories for contacts - webmail
Next Topic: saving multiple attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 01:25:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.