Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Zip Files (Attachment Rules)
  •  
CDrew

Send a private message to this user
I was wondering we use Kerio Connect and as a company we do not accept ZIP files however a company we now deal with only send their files in Zip format, as we have the attachment rule Zips not allowed, is there a way to override this with an attachment rule if we want to accept certain domains that we know the zip files will be ok. I am fairly new to this so any further help would be grateful. I do like this product but we have to have this feature and I have searched high and low and the only way I can see of enabling this rule is to let all Zip files through which I do not want to do...

Thanks
  •  
zebby

Send a private message to this user
This is a feature that we lost when we switched to KC and one we've been wanting for ages, I guess it must be a massive coding job! Rolling Eyes

The only way we've managed to get around it is by creating a custom rule to allow zip files of a certain file name through and then blocking the rest. Obviously the company that's sending you the zip files has to remember to name them correctly...
Previous Topic: saving multiple attachments
Next Topic: Problem to send a mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:06:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.