Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio connect and Store-and-Forward fax T.37
  •  
dexterb

Send a private message to this user
Has anybody implemented T.37 with Kerio Connect? I'm having trouble getting Kerio to store-and-forward through my Multitech FF230. The approach is for me to address the email as fax=5551212<_at_>company.com

The fax= prefix should route from my Outlook email client to Kerio which should hand it off to the Multitech fax router. Trouble is, Kerio just bounces back with

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

fax=555121 on 2/19/2013 3:41 PM
mail.company.com: Mailbox does not exist

Kerio truncates the number in the response, so I don't know what's up with that.
  •  
clan

The mail log may be helpful, and some information how Kerio and the Multitech are set up.
If <company.com> is handled by Kerio, then it will try to deliver the email locally, which fails because the recipient is not known. Setting Kerio up to pass unknown local addresses to the Fax modem may work in this case.
  •  
dexterb

I hadn't thought of "If the recipient was not found in this domain..." option. I tried that and it worked.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Client 8.0.1 :: No Changes
Next Topic: Searching email for keywords on arrival? Flag/Rules
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 00:06:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00748 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.