Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2013 + KOFF crashing when try send mail (v.8)
  •  
poganini

Send a private message to this user
Hello!

I have very strange problem with Outlook 2013 Pro (NO 365, just standalone installation on workstation under Windows 7 64bit)

I succefully installed KOFF from Windows integration page, than succefully setup my account, and no problem with starting of sync, and all public folders... It is all ok.

But when I writing new letter for somebody (and Outlook succefully finding full e-mail from short name in "To:" field) than pressing big-big button SEND, Outlook crashing.

After re-run, I see my unsent letter in Drafts folder. In Web-interface that letter in Drafts too.

Now I can't use my Outlook 2013, only web-based client. This is problem with my Outlook install, or with not full support of KOFF for Office 2013?

Version server and koff: 8.0.0 build 639
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Such issue occured with Preview version of Outlook 2013, however it has been fixed in final version of Outlook.

Nevertheless Outlook 2013 is crashing with nearly any antivirus plugins when sending messages. It is not a KOFF issue, same issue is reported by many Outlook users without KOFF. You have to disable Outlook integration in AV and wait for the fix.
E.g. Eset antivirus v6 fixed this in version 6.0.314.0 released in March 2013

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Pogan

Thank you so much. After disabling ESET integration into Outlook, problem has gone.

Best regards
Previous Topic: Help using my old pst file
Next Topic: Outlook 2011 (Mac) Folder Structure does not Sync 7.4.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 18:40:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.