Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Some questions from a newbie
  •  
GSS2

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I've deployed a Hyper-V virtual appliance of Kerio Control. I have a few questions:

1) If I buy, what support do I get?
2) Do I still need windows firewall on the servers?
3) Does it need any specific network requirements? ie router config changes.
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

1) Kerio Paid Technical Support Services Terms and Conditions can be found here: http://www.kerio.com/terms-service
2) No, you don't.
3) I cannot think of any reason why you would need to change your whole network or do some significant changes. I don't know your infrastructure, but for example if you have DHCP already in place, it's probably a good idea to turn it off and let Kerio be DHCP and so on...

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
pcunix

That Terms of Service thing neglects to mention that Kerio resellers may provide free or low cost technical support beyond the term that Kerio will..

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
Previous Topic: how i can upload user photo in Kerio Control 7.4.0?
Next Topic: RC1 8
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 09:10:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.