Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Developer Zone » API/SDK Writers » Samepage API (Good to see that!)
  •  
pcunix

Send a private message to this user
I'm happy to see the beginnings of a Samepage API in the new library. It's not much yet, but even just that sets my heart a-flutter Smile

Seriously, I'm very excited about the possibilities here. I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head - this is going to be fun.

My only gripe - and it's not even a gripe, really - is your use of PHP. I think in Perl, not PHP and every bit of PHP code I write is a struggle for me. I suppose I'll just have to grind my teeth and try to get used it..

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
Miroslav Osladil (Kerio)

I like Perl. To be honest, my first API script was written in Perl. Wink

The true is that PHP, in some cases, is much better. Moreover it can be used simply also for CLI scripts and I do have many of them. But of course, it depends on your taste, skills, preferences...

Looking forward to your ideas!

M.

Miroslav Osladil
Senior Developer
Kerio Technologies

The views I express are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kerio Technologies.
  •  
pcunix

I'll disagree on the "better" part..

And yes, as CLI is where 99% of my use is likely to be. Moreover, I'll probably use as little as possible just to feed it to Perl scripts Smile

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
Previous Topic: Operator backup
Next Topic: API 1.3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:52:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.