Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Developer Zone » API/SDK Writers » API 1.3
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
Quick question:

Does this retain the same structure as 1.2? In other words can I download and extract this to the same place as 1.2?

Thanks
  •  
pcunix

That's where I put it..

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
Miroslav Osladil (Kerio)

Depends on how many custom changes you have done, e.g. your MyServers.

The major change is in config.php for login credentials due to Config Assistant feature. The rest should be OK.

Miroslav Osladil
Senior Developer
Kerio Technologies

The views I express are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kerio Technologies.
  •  
nhoague

Thanks guys. Ill go ahead and backup my current api directory and pop this one in there!
  •  
pcunix

Yeah, and that config.php is weird. It looks like the intent there was to be able to set individual credentials for each product but it doesn't do that..

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
Previous Topic: Samepage API
Next Topic: inbound and outbound email usage
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:52:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05560 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.