Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » extension status (extension status not registered)
  •  
sheriff

Send a private message to this user
i have installed kerio operator. the was a problem about extension status. it shown "not registered" how can i change it to registered?
./fa/2940/0/

• Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 26.80KB, Downloaded 774 times)
  •  
scottdube

It shows registered once the phone connects to the server either through auto provisioning or manual config. What kind of phone is it? Isi t on the list of supported phones? If not you need to set it up manually through the phones config file.
  •  
Jakub Viták (Kerio)

Hi, Serxan.

"Not registered" means you have to configure your soft-phone and turn it on - or assign extension to provisioned (hardware) phone and turn it on.

If you have it configured - it simply means your hw/sw phone is offline and will not handle calls.

Sincerely, Jakub V.
  •  
monofia

Hi, i have the same Problem but i use myphone just to test, do i have to porvision the myphone as well?
thanky for Help
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@monofia,

The Kerio Operator end-user interface does not include a softphone functionality. You need either a HW phone or a softphone.

Vladimir
  •  
monofia

Hi, thank you very much for your replay.
i mean the Kerio operator clint Interface with a user name and Password, do i can use this to make a test calls and send fax?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

The client interface lets you send a fax (PDF) but it does not include a softphone functionality.
  •  
monofia

Hi Vladimir, thank you very much for your help.

I have another Question about the DNS setting in kerio, please tell me which DNS in the Network should be settup in kerio admin panel, please take a look to my screenshot

• Attachment: Kerio_DNS.jpg
    (Size: 181.32KB, Downloaded 288 times)
Previous Topic: Call internal extensions and mobile - Same time
Next Topic: Calling from operator app disconnect after 7 seconds
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 02:07:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00461 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.