Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem connecting with Outlook 2013
  •  
g.slager

Send a private message to this user
Our department just received 3 brand new laptops with Windows 8 and Office 2013.

I usually install the e-mail accounts by installing the connector and autoconfig tool via the webmail environment. With these new machines I get an error message when booting Outlook 2013 saying KOFMSP.DLL didn't load by MAPI.

Our server is still on OSX 10.4 so I can't update past Kerio 7.2.2.

Is there a good way to work around this problem? If I install the mailaccount using IMAP the data doesn't sync up nicely the way it used to.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

For using Outlook 2013 with Kerio Outlook Connector you need both Kerio Connect and Kerio Outlook Connector to be upgraded to version 8.
Also, if the Office version is Click-To-Run (or Office 365 download) then read http://kb.kerio.com/1325

Otherwise, only IMAP is possible.
  •  
adumith

Thanks a lot for your help;

I followed step by step, but it doesn´t work.

I couldn´t get the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX64\SYSTEM\MSMAPI

Could you gime me a trip to ge it?

Thanks a lot for your support.
  •  
adumith

This solution doesn´t work...

I change my office to 32bits, unstalled, reboot the pc, installed again the Kerio Conector and the result is the same....

Please help us...!
  •  
Bob D

"Otherwise, only IMAP is possible."

IMAP? What about syncing calendars and contacts?

[Updated on: Tue, 05 March 2013 00:30]

•  
g.slager

Hi Bob,

I looked into these issues for a while now, and it looks like it's just not possible.
We have to migrate our entire mailserver just to resolve this problem.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Bob D wrote on Tue, 05 March 2013 00:29
"Otherwise, only IMAP is possible."

IMAP? What about syncing calendars and contacts?

You can do this with Kerio Outlook Connector 8 and Kerio Connect 8.
For older versions only IMAP is supported.
Previous Topic: BIG ISSUE: new webmail calendar does not works properly in any Tablets
Next Topic: LDAP user login invalid
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:19:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.