Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call are being drops
  •  
Rolando

Send a private message to this user
We have recently experience more frequent of calls being drop or disconnected follow by a "click".

Scenario such as:

1. Dial a landline number of different ISP.
2. Dial an international line
3. While talking
4. If a dialed number is busy, instead of returning a busy sound - we heard the click and line is closed.

Have any one experience this?
Is there a way to fix this or parameters to increase the wait time?

We have Operator 2.0.3, phones are Cisco 7941.

Thanks.
Rolando
  •  
Jakub Viták (Kerio)

Hi, Ronaldo.

Could you, please, try to reproduce it and provide packet dump and support info from same time period?

Send it to jvitak at kerio dot com. Thank you in advance.

Regards, Jakub V.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 February 2013 15:13]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi

I've taken look at the files you sent to Jakub and it seems to me that Asterisk failed to recognize the busy sound. What country are you in?

I'm having a slight difficulty in understanding your first post. Do I understand correctly that when calling a party that is busy (already talking) your phone doesn't indicate that but instead answers the call, "clicks" and disconnects after one second? Furthermore this is happening randomly. Is that so?

Best
Filip
  •  
Rolando

Yes that is true, even if we are dialing out to international number, Kerio failed to recognize the busy tone.

We are in United Arab Emirates.

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hello

that explains things. Configuring a country will be most likely available in Operator 2.1.1. Until then I can prepare a hook to set up asterisk correctly.

Please contact me on fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com if you don't want to wait.

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: Configure Operator for Multifon
Next Topic: Dialing Outside Numbers & Extensions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 10:29:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.