Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Formatting lost when replying from WP8 (Formatting lost when replying from Windows Phone 8 with Kerio Connect 8.0.1)
  •  
topherhulett

Send a private message to this user
When replying to messages with Windows Phone 8 (Nokia Lumina 820) formatting is lost, including line breaks. Account is configured to use Active Sync. Is anyone seeing similar results?

I have tested and this does occur with Exchange 2011 on the same phone, or IMAP accounts on the same phone.

Configuring the Kerio account via IMAP is a non-starter because he needs calendars and contacts and WP8 does not support CalDAV or CardDAV. WP8 will not allow simultaneous use of IMAP and ActiveSync accounts with the same address.

New messages composed on the phone are formatted fine. When replying the formatting appears correct on the phone, but the message is received without formatting.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I see you already filed a report to our technical support.

We don't experience such behavior with Windows Phone 8. Please provide email sources for both original email and the email reply.
Thank you.
  •  
topherhulett

I don't entirely understand your request. The email source doesn't seem to matter - the symptom occurs when replying to any email on Windows Phone 8.

The example text I submitted with the support ticket was sent by Mail.app on 10.8 and the reply was created on Windows Phone 8. We have reproduced the behavior on all tested (at least three) Windows Phone 8 (Nokia Lumina) devices.

I would prefer to handle this via the support ticket so I can provide full message examples in a non-public setting.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 March 2013 20:16]

Previous Topic: Upgrading directly from 7.4.0 to 8.0.1??
Next Topic: Windows mobile 8 can't download attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 01:04:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00494 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.