Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPAD and Kerio Connect Client calendar (Using an iPad I can't create new appointment in the new calendar interface)
  •  
gmaoret

Send a private message to this user
Using an iPad I can't create new appointment in the new calendar interface.

Is that a bug that will be corrected soon?

Or there's a patch?
  •  
BudDurland

How is the iPad connected to the server? What version of Kerio COnnect?

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
gmaoret

As I previously wrote in the post subject, the iPad is connected via his standard web browser to the new Kerio Connect Client (a.k.a. new WebMail).

The Kerio Connect Server is latest version 8.0.1, Windows edition.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 March 2013 21:29]

•  
BudDurland

Sorry, I still don't automatically translate "Kerio Client" to "Webmail". Just for my info, this only happens on the iPad, other devices or PC's using web mail are acting normally? None of my users have complained yet, but I'm pretty sure they all are connecting via the mail app.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio Connect client has not been fully optimized for tablets. I would recommend using CalDAV or Exchange ActiveSync for synchronizing the calendars to the device.
  •  
gmaoret

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 04 March 2013 22:08
Kerio Connect client has not been fully optimized for tablets. I would recommend using CalDAV or Exchange ActiveSync for synchronizing the calendars to the device.

sad to ear that!

many of our customers hoped that the new webmail was designed especially for tablets, because users often use their personal tablet and do not want to synchronize business data (already have their personal data and do not want to mix)

in our experience (many customers from small and medium business in Italy), this is especially true for corporate executives.
  •  
gmaoret

BudDurland wrote on Mon, 04 March 2013 21:47
Sorry, I still don't automatically translate "Kerio Client" to "Webmail". Just for my info, this only happens on the iPad, other devices or PC's using web mail are acting normally? None of my users have complained yet, but I'm pretty sure they all are connecting via the mail app.

All the PC users are working well with the NEW webmail calendar.

I've tested only iPads, but tomorrow I will test Android and Windows 8 tablets

•  
gmaoret

gmaoret wrote on Mon, 04 March 2013 22:28
BudDurland wrote on Mon, 04 March 2013 21:47

All the PC users are working well with the NEW webmail calendar.

I've tested only iPads, but tomorrow I will test Android and Windows 8 tablets

In Android calendar does NOT work properly at all.

In Windows Modern UI calendar does NOT work properly, but you can add appointments by "right click" (mantain touch about 3 seconds, then a contextual menĂ¹ appears)
Previous Topic: Connect Client - Meeting Invite w/ Attachment
Next Topic: BIG ISSUE: new webmail calendar does not works properly in any Tablets
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 21:05:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00536 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.