Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No return traffic - Port Mapping
  •  
informator

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have a problem with my Kerio Control 7.4.1 linux appliance. It's installed as one of the hosts on vSphere machine. In my network there's a webserver where i'm trying to get to.

There's a mapping configured: traffic to internet interface IP port 80 -> MAP to server IP:80
Not that it's relevant, but there's a source NAT from servers IP to internet configured.

Mapping works correctly, traffic goes to server, server responds correctly, and I can see that it goes back inside my vsphere server with Kerio (sniffer output - mirror port on switch). But inside Kerio i cannot find any traces of that return traffic :/

I've configured permit rule for server IP and registering that traffic - no RETURN traffic in Filter section, connection, security...

I've disabled traffic inspection in Traffic Rules section for this traffic just to be sure (it generates bugs sometimes).
There's no http cache - seems that it's everyones first guess on this forum:P

Where are my packets!?Razz
  •  
rjokl

try debug log - right click - messages - packets dropped for some reason
  •  
informator

EDIT: problem solved - our mistake, wrong default gw on linux

[Updated on: Thu, 07 March 2013 09:23]

•  
gavind

I was about to say that this could be an issue with a host hogging up all the resources, common on vSphere if unattended. But nice to see this working for you.
Previous Topic: How To Export Users In Kerio Conrol 8.0 ?
Next Topic: how to use kerio in linux (vpn server)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 18:43:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00489 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.