Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Secure HTTP Services Stop on it own
  •  
mastreck

Send a private message to this user
The last week for some reason, the Secure HTTP Service Stop on it own. This happens about 1-3x a day, and I only realize when someone can't connect. Why would it automatically stop running. I've check the log files and nothing shows that it get shut down, I see where I start it back up again. Anyone have any ideas?
  •  
mastreck

Any thoughts. It seems to be happening with other services as well. This morning Secure IMAP stop running, then an hour later HTTP and Secure HTTP stopped running. This is really frustrating.
  •  
MarkK

Have you tried the Microsoft fix? Reboot?
  •  
mastreck

Thank you. Yes, I did restart. One of the first things I tried.

Here are my specifics of my machine/software

Running Kerio 8.01
On iMac 27" Core i7 (2011)
Mac 10.8.2

Just wondering, why would someone give me a negative feedback or "Karma" for asking a question for help?

[Updated on: Tue, 12 March 2013 22:30]

•  
MarkK

Didn't mean the reboot reply to come across as negative. Just a legit question to ask and step to try. Like when the kid or spouse calls and says the car won't start, does it have gas?

I'm not a Mac person, so I can't help you there. Sorry.
  •  
mastreck

I found the culprit. Java was disabled on the the machine due to the security flaws in Java. Apparently Kerio Connect Server require Java. I re-installed Java, and all is working.
Previous Topic: Connect 7.4.3 with Sophos AV. Q? about license.
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 8.0.1 released
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 13:57:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.