Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call history statistics (is very poor)
  •  
Riddick

Send a private message to this user
Hi! I'm very happy using KO as a pbx. But what it realy needs is rich and flexible call statistics. I wish to make lots of different reports but i can't do this using just call history.

1. For example, i need to know how many calls each operator processed for the selected period (in queue). When the queue is used there is no records in history like <incomming number> -> <operator's number>, there is just <incomming number> -> <queue number>, that's realy uncomfortable.

2. The same is with IVR. If i transfer a call to the IVR's number first, there is only its number in history.

3. Incomming/outgoing calls for chosen period, it just must be.

4. Export to .csv is awful. Every time KO makes me download the whole file with tens of thousands of records. Then i have to waste an hour to format them for analizing in excel. Excel export and "choose period" needed!

5. And the most important feature is answered/not answered calls.

Thank you and hope to see theese features in recent release.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You may try this tool OrderlyStats - http://www.orderlyq.com/statistics.html?hasAsterisk=true. It gathers a lot of statistics from the Asterisk/Operator queue.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
88fingerslukee

Can you install this on the KO server itself or do you have to install it on a different server?

[Updated on: Mon, 11 March 2013 18:54]

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

We haven't tried that, but my guess is no. OrderlyStats runs in Java which is resource consuming.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
scottdube

The real answer is to make the call records available other than via the very limiting API. Stream CDR on a port or allow use of additional "core" asterisk modules. come on guys it can't be that hard. You have to want to do it though.

Thanks for listening.

Scott
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This is not a question of "if" but "when". Would providing detailed call information be a strong selling point? Any opinions on that, anyone?

Scott, did you have a look at the AMI?

Vladimir
  •  
88fingerslukee

Vladimir,

Anything that makes the product better is a strong selling point. I don't think it is necessarily something that you can based your marketing strategy on, but it's the type of thing that keeps users.

Robust reporting is something that needs to exist to help with troubleshooting. It's extremely painful to troubleshoot call problems when you have very limited information on the call.

In my opinion, this really should be a priority.
  •  
ESP Projects

I agree, call statistics are really important to us. I don't see why we should have to pay for third party software to extract information that is already in the database!

I love the product, but reporting really lets it down unfortunately. We are a kerio reseller but without these kind of features, it is a difficult sell....
  •  
iluwka

support the topic
  •  
scottdube

Yes detailed call reporting is a strong selling point. It was one of the things that kept me from going with operator sooner. In fact I would not have made the switch to operator yet if my phone system server had not died unexpectedly. CDRs are very important!

Thanks and sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on this!

Scott
  •  
iluwka

set OrderlyStats, until the demo mode seems to be clear, but there is one thing but can not see the story of the call to the installation of CDR, this option is not satisfied.
Can tell what else can I try?
  •  
ESP Projects

Can anyone provide instructions on how to install OrderlyStats onto the Kerio box?
  •  
iluwka

ESP Projects wrote on Fri, 17 May 2013 15:28
Can anyone provide instructions on how to install OrderlyStats onto the Kerio box?

I installed on a separate server
  •  
iluwka

I up this topic again, anybody found some way to collect statistics for incoming calls to operators?

Апаю топик, кто-нибудь нашел способ сбора статистики входящих вызовов по операторам?

UPD

not to create a new topic, you can set so that the CDR was recorded in MySQL?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 June 2013 12:35]

Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi

The mysql module is currently not supported. You can use the Operator's API calls to pull call history from Operator (preferred) or read the sqlite cdr file over ssh.

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: Sync/provisioning problems with Snom firmware 8.7.5.35
Next Topic: telefone call established, missing half a second
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:49:46 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01242 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.