Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Appointments can't be synced using Outlook 2010 on Win8 (KOC wasn't able to send this message or synchronize it with the server.)
  •  
silver.mab

Send a private message to this user
After a user got a new notebook with Windows 8, appointments aren't synchronized with our Kerio server anymore. This is with Office 2010 (incl. all updates) and KOFF from Kerio 8.0.1.

When creating a new Calendar entry (appointment), Outlook fails with the following error message (translated from German):

Quote:
An error occurred while synchronizing the "" message to the server.

Kerio Outlook Connector wasn't able to send this message or synchronize it with the server.

Please contact your System Administrator.

Details for Administrators:
Error: 0x00000000 S_OK
   ID={D9539F23-3D48-4E2D-9FB3-EDE9FE72BE3B},
   Folder: kalender ]

The message was copied to the folder 'Local Errors' of your Outlook-Account.

Everything else seems to work.

Using the old notebook with Windows 7, the same Office version and the same Kerio account, it works fine. Also adding appointments via her iPad or the web-client works fine.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 March 2013 10:56]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Is it a new installation of Kerio Outlook Connector and new Outlook profile? Or has it been migrated somehow from the old computer?
  •  
silver.mab

It's a fresh Outlook with a fresh profile. KOFF synchronized everything (~25GB) just fine. If I create an appointment through the iPad or web interface, it even appears in Outlook.
  •  
silver.mab

For a few days creating appointments on the iPad didn't work anymore. So I decided to delete the __keriomapi_STORE folder as described in this document.

I deleted the Kerio account in all iOS devices, deleted the mobile devices in Kerio Admin and renamed the __keriomapi_STORE folder. Then I deleted the KOFF cache just to be sure and re-registered the iOS devices.

90 minutes later, Kerio finished reorganizing itself and syncing with KOFF and now everything seems to work as expected.
  •  
silver.mab

Damn, it's back. Creating an appointment in the Public Folders in Outlook results in this "An error occurred while synchronizing the "" message to the server." message again. The Error log shows:

[14/Mar/2013 10:39:54] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder #public<_at_>silversolutions.de/kalender silver.solutions: Cannot parse calendar message file 00000455.eml
[14/Mar/2013 10:39:54] koff_reqPost.cpp: Error patching content of message 00000455 in folder #public<_at_>silversolutions.de/kalender silver.solutions
[14/Mar/2013 10:39:54] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder #public<_at_>silversolutions.de/kalender silver.solutions: Cannot parse calendar message file 00000455.eml

There's no file 00000455.eml in that directory. Latest file is 00000454.eml. Reindexing shows:

[14/Mar/2013 11:27:01] mab<_at_>silversolutions.de - Executing public folders integrity check for domain silversolutions.de
[14/Mar/2013 11:27:06] mab<_at_>silversolutions.de - Integrity check successfully finished. Corrupted folders were not found.

Appointments in the personal calendar can be created fine and also get synchronized to the mobile devices.
  •  
pony

silver i had same issue, and i spend days of working for solution, but didnt find, i also post on this forum and open ticket on kerio support.
http://forums.kerio.com/t/25606//

what finnally solve the error we getting is office 2013 update (15.0.4551.1005)
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/office-2013-click-to-run

hope that will help someone.
Previous Topic: Resources in Apple Calendar
Next Topic: Unable to synchronize a message!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 23:40:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00502 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.