Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » You doubt of routing
  •  
JoelM

Send a private message to this user
You doubt of routing
I will begin explaining as I have once the KERIO was configured.

I have 3 hardware the first has the kerio control, it is there where I have the Internet, the second best a postal servant and third class a servant of DOMINION,
The first has three cards of net, for one it comes into me the Internet, and the other connected to an internal network and third class to an outernet,
Problem,
Problem,
First, the ones belonging to the internal network do not have communication with the outernet.
Secondly I want to install a server of shawl ( Openfire ) in the server of mail than this in the internal network but the ones belonging to the outernet do not see it..
I announce A friend than with the option of routing he would be able to solve the problem, but the fact is that even I have little experience, and I need some she, well then here himself than pus finding friends that they may help me.

Dudas de enrutamiento
Empezaré explicando como tengo configurado el KERIO.

tengo 3 maquinas la primera tiene el kerio control, es ahí donde tengo la Internet, la segunda un servidor de correos y la tercera un servidor de DOMINIO,,,
La primera tiene tres tarjetas de red, por una me entra el Internet, y la otra conectada a una red interna y la tercera a una red externa,,,,
El server de correo y de dominio esta en la red interna
Problema,
Primero, los de la red interna no tienen comunicación con la red externa.
Segundo yo quiero instalar un server de chat (Openfire) en el server de correo que esta en la red interna pero los de la red externa no lo ven..
UN amigo me anuncio que con la opción de enrutamiento podría solucionar el problema, pero es que aun tengo poco experiencia, y necesito un poco de ella, asi que aquí se que podre encontrar amigos que me puedan ayudar.
Previous Topic: Kerio authenticates a user in wrong way
Next Topic: 8.0.0 551
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:54:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.