Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » [SOLVED] Internal Mapping/Call Routing Problem
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
I just switched a DID to a new provider. I now have 2 DIDs with this provider. I have set the Call Routing to route incoming calls to each number to different locations.

DID #1 -> Ringing Group
DID #2 -> User Extension

When I set this up, the calls come in as expected but they all go to only one of the DIDs. It seems to be the last number I edit is the one that gets the calls. If I open the dialog to change the routing and edit DID #2 and then press OK. All the calls go to the User Extension.

The Dialog box doesn't show any errors.

Any ideas?

[Updated on: Wed, 20 March 2013 18:59]

•  
88fingerslukee

Okay, so this guy had the same problem:

http://forums.kerio.com/t/21550//

But when I select Use TO: instead of INVITE it still only goes to the first one.

What do I need to provide you guys to help troubleshoot?

thanks
Lucas
  •  
88fingerslukee

I did a Packet Sniff and it appears my TO line is the same as the Invite line but both are the wrong phone number. This must be a weird provider thing. I'll talk to them.

FYI, this is VoiceMeUp.com
  •  
88fingerslukee

All right, I figured this out. DNIS was not enabled on the provider side. It was a setting in the Peer/Trunk options. Once enabled, all works.

Hopefully this helps somebody else out.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Congratulations on your debugging skills!

Btw, there is a lot of useful information in the asterisk debug log. Although the output is quite cluttered.

Filip
Previous Topic: SOLVED! Problem call queue
Next Topic: Delete FXO interfaces
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 07:14:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.