Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public Folders missing
  •  
jojo

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
ich hope my english is not too bad, usually i´m german Smile

Since moving our Kerio Connect to a new Server the Public folders ar no longer visible in Outlook 2003. ( we use Kerio Outolook connector offline Ed. )
In the Web Interface i can see them.

More strange ist that on the iPhone the folder is there but the Kontacts in it are only shown when I remove the Marker for this Group ?

Can somebody help me ?

THX

Jojo
  •  
Vicky

Hi Jojo,

Have you tried rebuilding the cache for one of the users to see if this correct the issue?

Try following the steps in this article to rebuild a KOFF profile:

http://kb.kerio.com/1283

If you still have problems it may be worth open a support ticket with Kerio technical support.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
jojo

Hi Vicky,
Thanks a lot.
Seems to work now

Greets

Jojo
  •  
jojo

Hy again,

doesnt work Sad
At one User ( me ) it´s OK.
Another User doesnt have any public folders.

Further Ideas ?
Previous Topic: 10.8.3 mountain lion, cant reply to emails
Next Topic: Autoresponder for Groups
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:21:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.