Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Delete FXO interfaces
  •  
Riddick

Send a private message to this user
Hi. I made a system backup of my KO with digium's wildcard and restored it on the other PC without any cards. The FXO interfaces are still there (disabled) and there is no button for deleting them. Please, help me to do it, perhaps using SSH.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

the only way to fix this now is to do a factory reset. It will be possible to delete the interfaces in the next version, most likely in Operator 2.1.1.

Until then, you can send me your system backup file and I can fix it manually. Contact me at fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com

Best
Filip
  •  
Riddick

OK, and what if i just take out the wildcart from the PC where it's installed, will they disappear? Then I could make a backup without the card and after that put it back.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi

If you still have access to the box with hw cards, you can fix it from there. Remove all cards by clicking the "Reset to default" button. You might need to remove all outbound routes first. After that you can create a backup and use it on a machine without any hw cards.

Filip
Previous Topic: [SOLVED] Internal Mapping/Call Routing Problem
Next Topic: Softphone Call Xfer on internal WiFi
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 14:54:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.