Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » No invites on iOS6 for new created calendars (Invite field is not visible for new created user calendars in iOS6)
  •  
ergi

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,
I am on Kerio connect 7.4.3 and on Mac OS 10.6.8 and 10.7 clients and iOS6 on iPhone iPad. I created a new calendar on teh web interface of kerio and works fine. I can create events and send invities to other users when i use a dekstop computer iCal web dav or teh web interface of Kerio. But when i use the iOS6 wither iphone or iPad. The invitees field does not show up on a new created calendar. But it does work for the default user calendar. Any help is appreciated

may the packets be with you
  •  
tonyswu

Hi,

What protocols are you using on your iPhone? If you switch calendar from Kerio one to default one then back, does it make a difference?
  •  
ergi

I am using exchange, if i switch t the default the invites field shows up but if i switch to a the new calendar that i have created the invites field disappears

may the packets be with you
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Exchange account can create meeting invitations only in default user's Calendar folder. It does not work in other calendars. It is a limitation of ActiveSync protocol and iOS implementation.
I recommend to use CalDAV account on iOS - it support this feature. Account can be configured automatically from the Integration page on Kerio Connect.
Previous Topic: 32bit executable on 64bit install
Next Topic: IAMP IDLE
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 15:37:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00490 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.