Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Queue problem (A new incomming call during conversation)
  •  
Riddick

Send a private message to this user
Hi! I have something wrong with the queue working. It has round robin strategy but when an agent is having a call sometimes he can receive another incomming call (x-lite notifies about that). The new call can't be answered so it goes somwhere else (perhaps to the next agent) and in the call history a busy record appears.

1. The wrong busy record harms my call statistics, because this call was answered by one of the next agents.
2. The agent should't receive a new call before he finished the previous one.

An option "don't allow multiple incomming calls" could help me but i didn't find it. Any ideas?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Could the second call be a direct one?

Vladimir
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

The number of concurrent calls can be limited on external interfaces, not on extensions (we leave that up to the phone).
  •  
Riddick

No i'm sure it's not a direct call but the one from the queue. Is it an issue or i'm doing smth wrong?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Is the agent subscribed to just a single queue or multiple queues?

Could you enable Asterisk logging in the debug log and try to reproduce the issue? Then please send the debug log along with your support information file (from the System Health screen) to me at vtoncar at kerio dot com.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: LDAP settings for Open Directory server
Next Topic: Intermediate SSL Certificates are not the future; they are the present.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 14:04:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.