Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Softphone Call Xfer on internal WiFi (can not xfer call on WiFi)
  •  
Walter Huff

Send a private message to this user
ok on 4G LTE this works perfectly. but if i am on the office WiFi i can answer calls
make calls but if i try to xfer a call to another extension i get service not available (503)and it drops the call. turn off wifi and it works perfectly.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Walter,

Could you please describe your network configuration a bit? How many NICs are in Operator, is Operator behind NAT or on a public IP. How is the traffic routed when you are in office trying to access the public IP of Operator. You can send me a packet dump with the failed transfer, I will have a look. Please include the asterisk debug logs and a support info file as well.

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: Delete FXO interfaces
Next Topic: General Voicemailbox?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 10:37:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.