Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Update error 28403
  •  
McIrish

Send a private message to this user
I've been having a problem with a number of computers that can't update KOC automatically. The update tries to install and say"update process finished with error 28403".
If I download the 32 bit KOC to their computer, that installs fine. I'm just wondering why the auto-updater is failing. All the PCs we have are Win 7 SP1 running Outlook 2007.

So, I have a workaround but it isn't convenient when people are all over the world. Got any ideas?
Thanks,
Tom
  •  
Vicky Cinelli (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Tom,

We have a potential bug for this error on file. Please open a bug report at the following link:

http://www.kerio.com/support/submit-bug-report

We need some further information on this issue as we have not had many people report this. If you would open a bug report and quote bug 78505 we can then look into this issue further.

Thanks,
Vicky

Vicky Cinelli
Kerio Support
Previous Topic: Forward unknown users to remote server - authentication
Next Topic: LDAP on KERIO Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jul 24 14:59:19 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00558 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.