Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Проблемы с первоначальной конфигурацией (problems with the first configuration)
  •  
Pavel1984

Send a private message to this user
Установил КО, все прошло быстро и замечательно. А вот подключить пользователей не могу уже второй день.
Пользователя (pavel) создал, присвоил ему добавочный номер (11). В маршрутизации вызова добавил интерфейс подключения к sipnet (никаких значков об ошибке нет).

Захожу теперь в интерфейс пользователя, а мне выдается надпись "ваш добавочный номер не зарегистрирован" и ничего сделать не могу.
При попытке зайти с софтфона в журнале Security появляется строка [03/Apr/2013 14:19:24] Asterisk: Authentication failed from host 172.22.22.34 (uri:<sip:11<_at_>172.22.22.90>). Attempts: 1.

Что не так делаю?

==============

Installed KO, everything was fast and good. But users can not connect a second day.
Created user (pavel) and granted him an extension (11). In routing the call to add the interface to connect to sipnet (no icons error).

I come now to the user interface, and I was given the word "your extension is not registered" and can not do anything.
When you try to connect with the softphone in Security log a line is [03/Apr/2013 14:19:24] Asterisk: Authentication failed from host 172.22.22.34 (uri: <sip:11<_at_>172.22.22.90>). Attempts: 1.

What is wrong?
  •  
Pavel1984

Is anybody there?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

So the extension you are talking about is being used on Kerio Operator Softphone? When the authentication fails, are you able to connect from your mobile browser to Operator's end-user interface (MyPhone) ?
  •  
Pavel1984

Vladimir Toncar (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 04 April 2013 18:05
So the extension you are talking about is being used on Kerio Operator Softphone? When the authentication fails, are you able to connect from your mobile browser to Operator's end-user interface (MyPhone) ?

we are talking about a computer only, I use X-lite and myphone.

When I go to the myphone, I can see "your extension is not registered" and can not do anything.

• Attachment: ko.png
    (Size: 31.98KB, Downloaded 410 times)
  •  
Pavel1984

my settings

• Attachment: ko.png
    (Size: 300.04KB, Downloaded 373 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 05 April 2013 09:11]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Did you enter the right password in X-lite? The extension's SIP password and the user password are two different things.

Vladimir
  •  
Pavel1984

Vladimir Toncar (Kerio) wrote on Fri, 05 April 2013 14:56
Did you enter the right password in X-lite? The extension's SIP password and the user password are two different things.

Vladimir

Thanks, I had really put the wrong password
  •  
monofia

Hi i have the same Problem, my Extension is not registred but my password is ok, any help, thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 25 November 2013 14:18]

•  
monofia

Hi, even my Extensions are not registered, any Help?

Thanks

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@monofia,

Are you sure you are entering the SIP password? Please not that the user the extension (SIP) passwords may differ. Check out the KB section on softphones.
  •  
monofia

thanky you very much for your reply.

i know very well the sip user and Password (User 11 and PW 1234) but i don't know where to entring both in the kerio operator clint interface i login with the user name for examble philipp and the password for philipp is 123456.

i think i do something worng

[Updated on: Mon, 25 November 2013 17:05]

•  
Jan Pejša

In Kerio Operator Administration you entered the user (Philipp Yanni) and you assigned to this user the extension number 11. The message in Kerio Operator client "Your extension is not registered." means you have to register extension 11.

You can register many devices which supports the SIP protocol:
- hardware phones - you can use some phone supported by auto-provisioning http://www.kerio.com/operator/technical-specifications
- or Kerio Operator Softphone for iOS or Android http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/softphone-setup/c onfiguring-kerio-operator-softphone-1320.html
- or some softphone - e.g X-Lite http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/softphone-setup/c onfiguring-the-x-lite-software-phone-923.html
- or manual configure any other SIP device (phone)

•  
monofia

Hi, i need help ragarding the DNS setting in Kerio operator, which setting should be configerd in the admin part, which DNS excatly i must use?
thanks for help

• Attachment: Kerio_DNS.jpg
    (Size: 181.32KB, Downloaded 339 times)
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

The shapshot shows both your interfaces have been configured via DHCP, so the DNS field shows the DNS servers supplied by the DHCP server in your network. If they are not correct, either fix your DHCP server configuration or override the value in Operator by clicking the "Edit" button next to the DNS field.

Vladimir
monofia

Hi, i stil can not login with Softphone from my Samsung Handy to the user philipp, i do something wrong, but i can even reach the kerio operator from my Samsung handy with google chrom with the ip 192.168.1.216:4021.

thanks for help
Previous Topic: New option
Next Topic: RTP Read too short problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 05:19:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00586 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.