Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio And Thunderbird Add-on's Using Exchange Web Services?
  •  
watchful

Send a private message to this user
Does Kero support Exchange Web Services?

Has anyone gotten these to work with Kerio and Thunderbird?

Exchange Calendar and Tasks Add-on

ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

Kerio Connect supports EWS only from Outlook 2011. These pluggins to ThunderBird might work however they may cause some problems with the Kerio Connect server due to them not being supported.

What I can suggest is, for your calendars try using 'Lightning' as this goes over CalDAV which is an open standard and a lot of ThunderBird users use this pluggin with Kerio and seems to work fine. For your mail connection in ThunderBird we recommend an IMAP connection to Kerio Connect.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
kadybee

I have been using ExQuilla:

https://exquilla.zendesk.com/home

It is the only thing I've found that will read/write Contacts.

The current version has Calendar disabled and has an option to use/disable Mail and Contacts.

The mail side strangely only shows headers (TB 17.0.5 / Kerio 8.1.0) . Viewing Source shows that it has downloaded the entire message, just doesn't display it.

I disable the Mail part as IMAP suits me. Lightning works perfectly with the Kerio Calendar. Having ExQuilla complete the task with Contacts is great.

Don't know how many use the Kerio/Thunderbird combination. It's a pity there isn't a "Kerio" add-on as there is for Zimbra, SoGo, Exchange, etc. (I'd happily pay for one BTW).

Another alternative is EmClient (http://www.emclient.com/) for Windows - it does CardDav/CalDav - nice program, yet Thunderbird is far more flexible/powerful IMHO.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 June 2013 07:23]

•  
Tjareson

That sounds promising.

What is the format of Microsoft Exchange URL you are using for Kerio Mail?

kind regards
Tjareson
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

It's the same as Exchange:

https://<your_server_address>/EWS/Exchange.asmx

Regards
Pavel

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
Previous Topic: Mail Server Accepts Plaintext Credentials
Next Topic: Connect 8.1 Research
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 04:39:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.