Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » [SOLVED] Strange issue with /etc/asterisk/sip.conf
  •  
b0rman

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I found an issue - I created an extention and tried to connect to it with my VoIP phone without any luck (error 403). I checked passwords, etc - everything was OK. Than I delete and re-add an extention and tried to connect without any luck Sad
Here is an issue: there are extetnions that impossible to connect.

So I decided to fix this issue because waiting any fast help from forum is madness Smile
I turned ssh on and found that when I create new extention kerio doesn't add it to /etc/asterisk/sip.conf file. I added it manually and restarted telephony via webAdmin. Now it works fine!

UPD After reboot or any PBX changes sip.conf return to it's previous state with owner root instead of asterisk and 403 error on phones Sad

So please, fix it Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 09 April 2013 16:49]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

it looks like a license limitation. Can you please email your support info file (click at the bottom of the System Health screen) to fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com.

Best
Filip
  •  
b0rman

Thanks for answer. I'm using trial from kerio.com. Now reinstalled it under virtualbox and everything is OK. If you still need that file - just let me know
Previous Topic: [SOLVED] Wrong numbers in statistics (8001, 9001...)
Next Topic: Error in SIP log after change of IP address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:39:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.