Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Проблема с транками, Энфорта.
  •  
zet036

Send a private message to this user
Приветствую, есть несколько виртуальных номеров в разных городах, все заведены на керио. Проблема, все звонки приходят с одного транка, например звонит Пенза, а звонок идет с транка Н. Новгорода и любой другой звонок идет с этого транка. Все транки с атс до Энфорты подняты с одним логином, user1, если завести другого юзера у провайдера и залогиниться под ним на провайдере, то звонок с этого транка не проходит, отпинывает керио, в логе ругается, что нет на екстеншене такого юзера, и не принимает вызов, потому что все идет с одного ип. Тоесть какой транк залогинился последний, с того и будут идти звонки, нельзя развести города на разных диспетчеров, с этим вроде смирились, но есть другая проблема, если звонит интенсивно один город, с других звонки не идут, тоесть одновременно можно принимать несколько звонков, но с одного направления. Ситуацию можно исправить, зделав логином номер телефона, тогда в настройках керио не нужно выставлять флаг, ид отличается от номера. Так нормально работает мультифон от мегафона, там номер телефона является логином и все звонки прекрасно маршрутизируются. Но Энфорта не дает логиниться по номеру, я так понимаю вариантов нет, все настройки облазил, может упустил чтото? Эксперименты проводил на последнем релизе, качал образ с оф. сайта.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This forum uses English. However I am able to understand a part of what you write.

Is this about routing several external phone numbers? Do you have all the numbers on a single external interface or do you have multiple interfaces, each with a single number?

Vladimir
  •  
ICT and Me

Sorry. But I see more and more people writing in own languages.
I must express that this is annoying me. The forum is meant also to help everyone. So please questions in English and answers in English.

And if possible no answers if the questions aren't in English.
Otherwise I gonna ask things in Chinese Wink (And I can)

[Updated on: Mon, 15 April 2013 16:52]

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
western

When products sold!, sold in other countries will have a normal support in their native language in the country where the sale is made and will not make sense to write on the forums in the native languages. In Russia there is no forum for their native language, and there is no normal support, only myčat in a tube with words, we all will give developers. When I call in CISCO I understand that it is difficult to speak in English but I try to ask questions without slang because it will be hard for me to understand. Create forum topics in different languages and I think particularly the speaker will present all the issues.

At zet036, people asked at the stage of testing, they've decided to take a statement or not, in the end decided not to wait for an answer on the Forum and at the moment is no longer viewed as an operator purchases for their business.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 May 2013 02:15]

Previous Topic: SIP Interface sip server option?
Next Topic: SIP Interface sip server option?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 03:47:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.