Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Bugs in 2.1
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
Something has gone terribly wrong with 2.1.

I have a customer who has lost their entire news feed! Also, the workspace service (Windows server 2003) pegs the processor at 100%. I have made a backup and restored and tested this on a new Windows 7 install and a new Ubuntu 12.04 install.

Whenever I access Workspace from either the Windows or Ubuntu install processor spikes and I get continuous server can not be reached please reload the page messages.

Please help! Until the migration to Samepage comes out, my customer must use Workspace. They've got years worth of data and are losing their minds!

Attached is a screenshot from Ubuntu. This machine has 4 processors and 4GB RAM and you can see the jsvc using 364% CPU!

Any help is appreciated!

•  
Tomas Laubr (Kerio)

Hello.
Server logs should be more helpful. Send them please.
  •  
nhoague

Therein lies the problem. There is no log information. If I clear the logs, then start the server nothing works, and no logs get created.

Debug logs are turned off, is there a specific one that would help?
  •  
nhoague

By nothing works I mean, no news feed, constant server timeout, and CPU is pegged, sometimes hitting 300%.
  •  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,
please, contact support.

Thanks,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
  •  
nhoague

Oh I have. Just looking for any kind of help.
Thanks.
Previous Topic: Customize Login Page and Title
Next Topic: User Guide for 2.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 12:07:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.