Im writing this thread and hope Kerio install this feature very soon. Its a feature for Kerio Connect.
I administrate our Kerio Connect server for nearly 60 users. That also includes the mail signatures. The most of our employees use Outlook and are outside of our central office. So, its not easy to deliver the signatures fast for everyone if we make changes. Thats a big problem.
The following feature could help us (and probably other users too) a lot:
- It should handle two different types. HTML and text. Outlook also do that but the text version looks crappy there. Im writing the HTML and text signature with a program outside of Outlook. I need a way to save these data in the administration area. Make two form fields for HTML and text. So the user can copy and paste or use the WYSIWYG editor in the administration area directly. The administrator then selects the signature to be used.
- In the signature image files are used. These files must be stored in the server. The image file should be sent with the email. Just like in Outlook. The image should not be fetched via a link from the internet.
- As an administrator, I want to set up signatures in the Administration Console. Create another tab in the settings of the user for the signature. There, I need the same options as the domain signature. The administrator decides whether he or the user can edit the signature. So he can disable the signature function for the web interface of the user.
- The administrator should decide whether the domain signature should be inserted above or below the signature of the user.
- With these functions I can specify the signatures for each user without something on the user's computer needs to be set. The signature is automatically appended to each e-mail from the server. The user should be able to decide on his computer if he uses the automatic signature or not. But the default should be yes.
These functions would save me a lot of time.
Please do it
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of