Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » allow traffic by host group
  •  
sappa

Send a private message to this user
Hi, all
I have problem in two last versions of KC with allowing communication

I defined a rule with source ip-address group ( defined 10 hosts as xxx.no-ip.com) destination Firewall:port action Allow do redirect to internal ip:port

all works fine for 3-4 days then some host are blocked and listed in filter log

if I add this ip to host-group and delete it all works ok for several days then all host are blocked and then work only one solution - restart kerio control

in debug log with debuging dns is working all ok. firewall check dns record every 60 second. the clear cache function in dns forwarder has no result.

thanks for help
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
I'm not sure If I understand your issue correctly. Are you trying to map different no-ip.com addresses to different local computers - a.k.a. Multihoming ( http://manuals.kerio.com/control/adminguide/en/sect-rulesex. html)?

What is in the filter log exactly after 3-4 days?

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
Previous Topic: Change default port
Next Topic: Kerio Control Problem With CISCO 7941G IP Phone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 00:34:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.