Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Exported data from call logs
  •  
ESP Projects

Send a private message to this user
I'm looking at the data that is exported from the call logs and wanting to get some useful information from it eg which day do we take the most calls.

What are the best programs to make use of this data? Excel spreadsheets?
  •  
fishtech

I always use FileMaker Pro for this kind of thing.

Cheers,

ft.
  •  
Riddick

Surely, Excel is the best in analizing data. I built myself KO phone log analyzer in excel which shows different information with diagrams. It works only in Excel 2013 and has russian namespace but i could edit it for your purpose.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 April 2013 22:16]

•  
ESP Projects

@Riddick That would be good to have a look at thanks. I'm struggling to get any kind of useful stats from the logs other than total number of calls and most frequent callers. I'm mostly interested in finding busy times of the day and which days are busiest to manage staff on a help desk.
  •  
Riddick

Well, me either interested in finging busy times so i made this kind of report too. Write me your email and i'll send it too you. Will you understand russian field names or should i translate them for you? Actualy it looks like this:
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2013/04/23/11/53/9180352_bigthumb.png
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2013/04/23/11/53/9180353_bigthumb.png
  •  
ESP Projects

Might need some of it translating if you don't mind! It looks good though! PMd email address

[Updated on: Tue, 23 April 2013 11:16]

Previous Topic: Kerio Operator 2.1.1
Next Topic: Phone lines - ISDN Incoming/Outcoming calls
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 22:42:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00456 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.